There is Hope (TIH) is a Christian, non-denominational, non-profit making NGO that has been offering opportunities for education, business, and leadership development to communities within and around Dzaleka Refugee Camp since 2007. TIH invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer tenable at its office in Lilongwe.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- Develop and strengthen monitoring and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all TIH project activities and progress towards achieving the project(s) output
- Support the development and improvement of the logical frame work
- Develop monitoring and impact indicators for the project(s) success
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
- Monitor the sustainability of project’s results
- Provide feedback to the Programs Manager on project(s) strategies and activities
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project(s activities
- Participate in annual project(s) reviews and planning workshops and assist the Programs Manager in preparing relevant reports;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project(s)
- Assist in coordinating across the available components of the project(s) to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS
- Assist the project(s) personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Statistics, Demography, Development Studies or Diploma in M & E
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role, 3 – 5 years preferred.
Required Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of MIS, M&E and development issues
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology:
- Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies; excellent ability to identify significant capacity building opportunities
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Expertise in analysing data using statistical software
- Strong training and facilitation skills
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements should apply online throughL https://bit.ly/3jtHrUJ .
The deadline for receiving applications is Friday, 10th September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly .