Grade : C1
Organisational Unit : Supply Chain Management
Reporting To : Executive Director – Corporate Services
Duty Station : Head Office
Job Type : Full-time
- Developing, planning, directing and managing activities in supply Chain Management
- Preparing and implementing the annual work plan of the department.
- Preparing and implementing the annual budget of the Division.
- Requesting tenders, assessing and awarding contracts.
- Promoting the effective management of suppliers to assess value throughout the lifetime of the contract.
- Defining and managing key suppliers’ relationships to enhance deliverables in terms of costs, service and quality tenders.
- Establishing new processes and systems for effective procurement across MRA.
- Investigate opportunities for broader savings in all processes by looking at inhouse vs outsource possibilities.
- Ensuring that there are standard procedures of receipt, inspection, recording and distributing of goods acquired by the MRA. Provide specialist advice, guidance and service to IPC.
- Providing exemplary service to all users by distributing of their requirements and being a link to procurement and Finance to ensure all MRA services are catered for.
- Assisting in evaluating supplier performance by monitoring quality and efficiency of deliveries.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be a qualified Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supplies (CIPS)
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Must have 10 years’ experience in Procurement field at senior management level in a big financial, commercial or industrial organization
- Must have knowledge of SAP system and Microsoft Office skills
- Must be recognized as a professional in the procurement field
- Must have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work with and across teams with excellent organizational skills
- Must have strong influence skills at senior levels
- Thorough knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets Authority Act and Regulations
- Good negotiation skills at high levels with suppliers.
- Track record of high level of Integrity
To apply for this job please visit careers.mra.mw .