Customer Relations Executive
Globe Internet Ltd is looking for dynamic and aggressive commercially oriented professionals to join a team that is geared to revolutionalize and take Globe to new heights by taking up any of the challenging positions below. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, overall duties and responsibilities entail development and implementation of customer retention strategies and action plans to build lasting bonding and strong customer relationship while driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Specifically,the job is expected to deliver the following:
- Developing and implementing customer retention strategies and action plans including customer Satisfaction and loyalty programs
- Conducting Corporate and SME customer visits for Service Quality Assurance
- Responsible for timely resolution of customer complaints and queries
- Build excellent and professional relationship with customers
- Manage clients communications and conflict resolution
- Custodian of customer database ensuring that they are all up to date with the requisite data
- Provide timely reports and feedback to management on major customer concerns for immediate resolution.
- Excellence in Problem solving, Conflict Resolution and Complaints Management
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the ICT industry or its equivalent.
- Minimum of a Degree in ICT, Business Studies or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Should be between 25 and 35 years of age.
Knowledge of ICT services and solution shall be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit online.mw .