At KCHKNA we are inviting an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to join our growing corporation. The CFO will devise ingenious financial management strategies, including helping our organization anticipate and hedge against financial risks, ensure liquidity for operations, as well as lead in investing our earnings wisely.
To thrive in this role you must have your book knowledge coupled with practical experience in generic accounting tasks as well as in large-scale investments, or at least being able to formulate such sound investment strategies.
Your goal is to aid the company in increasing its revenues, widen its profit margins, and source capital to ultimately achieve massive, sustainable growth while remaining financially healthy.
- Plan how the company will source and deploy capital over a set period of time.
- Reduce financial risks and/or implement risk control measures by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Assess the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow balance so that the organization’s operations are not limited or obstructed due to, for example, late payments or non-payments
- Build financial models that help make financial projections
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or other relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- You can build models from data and explain to the CEO and management the meaning of the data
- You are able to use financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- You are able to build and lead a team with compassion to ensure excellent performance from team members
- You have acquired experience be it in formal jobs/institutions or informally.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
To apply for this job please visit kchkna.com .