Business and Commercial Clients
- To ensure an in-depth understanding of all customers in his/her portfolio, using the Customer Value Analysis Tool (CVCA), in order to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- To execute the Commercial Banking Customer Value Proposition (CVP), Industry Value Propositions (IVPs), initiatives and activities aimed at optimising both customer experience and profitability for the bank.
- To execute an effective relationship management strategy in line with overall Commercial Banking strategy of leading with Transactional Banking.
- Ensure that close personal attention is given to provide a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio
- To grow and retain a portfolio of high value Commercial Banking relationships by performing a proactive and value adding portfolio management.
- Achievement of financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
- Ensure indepth understanding of clients in the portfolio
- Ability to conduct a financial due diligence and credit risk analysis
- Business Operations and Apllication Quality- Ability to structure Credit transactions/Applications
- Managing and developing effective client relationships, identifying and managing solutions to meet a wide range of client needs and growing SOW.
- Ability to generate and grow revenue streams through effective client management
- People Management- the candidate will be responsible for inspiring, motivating, leading and managing the Relationship Management team. The candidate will also esponsible for the recruitment, development and retention of relevant skills in order to meet the business needs
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must have a degree in Buisness Commerce. A Masters degree will have an added advantage
- Must have experience in Portfolio Relationship Management as a Business Manager and/or Relationship Manager managing a portfolio in the Business Banking or Corporate Banking environment.
- Must have 2-4 years working experience.
- Risk Management- Candidate must have pratical expeosure to lending principles and able to establish credible relationships.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com .