Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for senior technical specialists positions on an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture program in Malawi.
Position Description/Summary :
Tetra Tech seeks qualified Malawian or foreign national candidates with experience in agriculture, food security, agro-business, market systems development and private sector engagement. These positions are anticipated to be based in Lilongwe, Malawi.
Tetra Tech seeks candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
* Agriculture and Agro-business
* Food Security
* Market Systems Development
* Access to Finance
* Private Sector Engagement and Partnerships Development
* Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
* Financial and Grants Management
* Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
* Budget and Accounting
* University degree or higher in economics, international development, agriculture or another relevant field , (Master’s degree preferred);
* Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience;
* Demonstrated relative experience with USAID and/or other donor-funded projects of similar scope and complexity;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
* Professional written and spoken proficiency in English required;
* Prior experience living and working in Malawi required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and any additional requested documentation, if noted above, as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
To apply for this job please visit careers.tetratechintdev.com .