Timotheos Foundation is a highly reputable registered Christian Charity in Malawi. Registered in 2012 with relevant stakeholders in Malawi, its interventions are mainly child caring, education and Bursary, Empowerment and Agriculture, among others. As the organization grows, activities grow as well hence the need for human resources to fill vacancies in different sectors of the organisation.
In view of the above, interviews are invited to fill senior positions in Human Resources Management. Both sexes between 30-40 years are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates must be computer literate, mainly in word and excel. The position is tenable at Mapanga Head Office in Blantyre, along Zomba Road and are as follows:
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (HRM) (1 POSITION)
- The candidate must possess an MSCE or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in HRM or Business Administration/Management from a reputable institution.
- The candidate must be a Malawian who speaks good English and Chichewa.
- The candidate must be mature, presentable, well-behaved, sober with exemplary behavior.
- Experience is an added advantage.
To manage all HRM related issues.
- To be responsible for recruitment and all disciplinary actions as per the agreement of the management team and organizational requirements.
- To be responsible for job offers, induction and training of employees.
- To be responsible for all correspondences in relation to HRM.
- To do shortlisting of candidates for interviews before actual interview is done.
- To attend to employee grievances in all areas that require HR attention.
- To keep employee records and to do all labour related matters.
- Communicating with prospective and current employees on all communication regarding them.
- Regular reporting of HRM issues to the Management and to the General Manager
- To be part of the Management team.
- To do any other assigned duties to him by the General Manager.
Interested candidates should strictly apply through the following address:
The Programs Director
P. O. Box 30221
Email: [email protected]
Closing date to receive applications is on 14th June, 2021.
Only those shortlisted shall be acknowledged.