Indeaux Organix is preparing for its first Pre-seed financing round, and thus we are building our power team and hiring the best of the best who share the same vision.
Please be advised that this role is purely as VOLUNTEER for those who would like to help this start up get on its feet while funding ( no monies shall be exchanged) Equity options are available for discussion.
WOMEN AND YOUTH ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Duration : 12 months (with the guarantee of paid employment at funding milestones)
We are looking for someone with the dedication, and who would quite possibly be on board full time.
Key Responsibilities Include:
– To act in an advisory capacity to Indeaux Organix on all programs and activities in malawi
– Formulate policies and make recommendations to streamline the vision of Indeaux Organix
– Liaise Ministry of Agriculture on Services agreements.
– Liaise with local groups and other agriculture companies to create partnerships between indeaux Organix and them.
– Prepare and monitor the budget for the Agriculture & Community Services for the company.
– Developing and implementing an innovative and ambitious Agriculture strategy with a clear focus on evidence-based advocacy, advisory work, and scaling up of operations.
– Overseeing quality of implementation (time, budget and deliverables) of Agriculture programmes.
– Resource mobilisation and relationship management with main donors and partners, including securing funding at a global (multi-country) level for Agriculture.
– Positioning Indeaux Organix as a global player in the Agriculture sector in the international development arena.
– Ensuring outstanding results and a high level of quality in our Agriculture programmes.
– Overseeing the performance and composition of our global staff and the development of their potential.
Qualifications and selection criteria
– Passion for Indeaux Organix vision and goals, mission to make a lasting difference in the lives of people.
– Excellent knowledge of current thinking in Agriculture on malawi
– Significant experience and proven track record of developing and executing Agriculture initiatives in a competitive context.
– Strong network and visibility with main donors and partners relevant to Indeaux Organix and the Agriculture sector, with entrepreneurial skills including a proven track record in mobilizing financial resources.
– Minimum of 6 years’ experience in multidisciplinary senior management positions
Exemplary leadership skills and extensive experience in creating and leading high performance teams.
– High level of integrity and credible player in development.
Extremely effective communicator across a range of audiences; strong presentation skills.
– Good working relationship with ministry of Agriculture
– Fluent in English & Chichewa
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .