Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc is the country’s leading producer of raw, refined and specialty sugars; employing more than 9000 employees. Illovo Sugar (Malawi) plc is part of Illovo Sugar Africa Group; a wholly-owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc (ABF).
KEY RESPONSILITY AREAS INCLUDE:
- Apply minimum standards, policies, processes, tools, technology and enablers through the Illovo Outbound Logistics Way and capability development strategy.
- Reconcile system and physical Stock on Hand by product and location on a daily basis.
- Investigate stock variances, conduct daily and monthly counts and monitor damages at locations while recording lost weights.
- Ensure adherence to warehouse operating instructions for inbound receipt handling, storage, stacking and dispatch of product.
- Provide input to and effectively manage the warehouse budget.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics, Business administration or commercial.
- 3 years’ experience in warehousing / storage processes.
- Sound interpersonal skills, supervisory skills; planning and problem solving ability; knowledge of warehouse management systems and Excel
In return, the company offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the position, including free accommodation, water and electricity.
Written applications detailing personal particulars, experience and qualifications, contact details with at least three traceable referees should be forwarded to: –
The Human Resources Mill Head
Dwangwa Sugar Estate
P.O. Box 46
Or Email your application letter and CV to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving application letters is 21 May 2021 and only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.