We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and requsitions based on our company’s needs.
Stock Controller responsibilities include overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors and internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish stock as needed
- Oversee the storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily issuing and receieving)
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .